Thursday, April 5, 2012

Ten June Love

Hey!  Today was a good day.  One of my DIY projects was featured on one of my favorite blogs...



Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout! 

Remember this....

Robin's Egg Necklace

Michelle over at Ten June included my lovely necklace in her DIY Easter Project Round Up.  She also features several other adorable Easter projects that can definitely be finished in time for the weekend. 

 If you haven't been over to Ten June you really must check it out.  Michelle uses her quirky sense of humor to relay awesome DIY project ideas and home renovation projects.  She also includes clever posts about life in general. One of my favorite projects of hers is this DIY rustic wall art...



... just beautiful!

Thanks again Michelle for including me in your post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment